Non-Resident Transfer Student
Orange Beach City Schools Procedures for non-Resident Transfer Students 2022-2023 School Year
- Orange Beach City Schools serves students residing within the City Limits of Orange Beach, AL.
- ALL Non-Resident students who wish to attend Orange Beach City Schools must complete the Non-Resident Student Transfer Application each school year.
- This includes Non-Resident students currently enrolled in Orange Beach City Schools.
- Non-Resident students applying for enrollment in Orange Beach City Schools will be subject to tuition and application fee based on the Orange Beach City Schools Non-Resident Student Policy.
- As of the 2023-24 school year, tuition is $1500 per year, and the application fee is $100 per year.
- If the transfer is approved, tuition and fee must be paid in full prior to enrollment.
- Any Non-Resident student enrolled in Orange Beach High School in grades 9, 10, or 11 as of the 2021-2022 school year will have tuition/fee waived until they graduate or complete their high school career.
- Orange Beach City Schools will not provide transportation for Non-Resident students.
- Non-resident student transfer questions may be referred to the Director of Student Services, Joe Blevins (firstname.lastname@example.org).